- Students who fall into this category like to learn facts.
- They don’t take easily to surprises and would rather solve a problem by following methodical procedures that are established.
- They do well with memorization and hands-on work.
- They tend to be more practical and careful.
- They dislike courses that do not have connections to the real-world.
To accommodate this learning style, instructors may incorporate more specific examples of concepts, procedures, and how these can be applied to the real-world.